Re: Can it be created in dynamic rules of Confbridge.py TG as in BrandeMeister?

EA5GVK Joaquin

Thank you Cort for the explanation. Now I have understood it. Thank you very much for your time and for the great work you share.

El lun., 27 ago. 2018 0:30, Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <n0mjs=me.com@groups.io> escribió:

On Aug 26, 2018, at 4:49 PM, EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...> wrote:

In you example:
https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/blob/master/hb_confbridge_rules-SAMPLE.py

BRIDGES = {
'WORLDWIDE': [
{'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-1', 'TS': 1, 'TGID': 1, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'ON', 'ON': [2,], 'OFF': [9,10], 'RESET': []},
{'SYSTEM': 'CLIENT-1', 'TS': 1, 'TGID': 3100, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'ON', 'ON': [2,], 'OFF': [9,10], 'RESET': []},
I want to know only what this item means that I show you.

'
TIMEOUT'
: 2, --> 2 minute ? Correct?

Yes, minutes.

'TO_TYPE': 'ON' --> Active dynamic? correct?

This means when the timer expires, the system will be disconnected from the conference bridge. OFF means when the timer expires the system will be connected to the conference bridge. 

'ON': [2,], --> I do not Know.

From the comments: ON and OFF are LISTS of Talkgroup IDs used to trigger this system off and on.

To connect the system in question to a conference bridge, there has to be some action to cause the connection to happen… that is to say, you have to do something to cause it to connect. This is a list of TGIDs that will cause the system to connect. This allows more than one TGID to be used to create the connection, and it doesn’t have to be the same TGID that voice traffic is on.

'OFF': [9,10], --> I do not Know.

Same thing as on, only these are TGIDs that cause a disconnect.

You’re going to need to take some time to learn how this works. It’s not set up to copy now Brandmeister works, so thinking of it in terms of Brandmeister isn’t going to produce good results for you. The next thing you’re going to have to understand is how RESET works. Because….

Ok, you know what – forget it. You guys take care of each other. I’ve kinda had it with this. 

I think it's easier, than on the example that I put before TG21461, you do it right to understand it.
But I leave it to your taste and criteria.
Many thx.

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 02:45 PM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:
In you example:
https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/blob/master/hb_confbridge_rules-SAMPLE.py

BRIDGES = {
'WORLDWIDE': [
{'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-1', 'TS': 1, 'TGID': 1, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'ON', 'ON': [2,], 'OFF': [9,10], 'RESET': []},
{'SYSTEM': 'CLIENT-1', 'TS': 1, 'TGID': 3100, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'ON', 'ON': [2,], 'OFF': [9,10], 'RESET': []},
I want to know only what this item means that I show you.

'
TIMEOUT'
: 2, --> 2 minute ? Correct?

'
TO_TYPE'
: 'ON' --> Active dynamic? correct?

'
ON'
: [2,], --> I do not Know.

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

Join main@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.