- Allstar & DMR | piping audio from talkgroup into USB soundcard
Re: Allstar & DMR | piping audio from talkgroup into USB soundcard
outputAudioDevice = /dev/null ; Audio device /dev/null, /dev/dsp1, po$
inputAudioDevice = /dev/null ; Only used for dongle mode
And I believe this is stock, save for the last four lines
server = 127.0.0.1 ; IP address of Allstar/Asterisk
toASLPort = 32001 ; Analog_Bridge <-- ASL
fromASLPort = 34001 ; Analog_Bridge --> ASL
aslAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN ; Audio to ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_U$
agcGain = -5 ; Gain (in db) of the AGC filter
dmrAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN ; Audio from ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO$
dmrGain = 0.6 ; Gain factor of audio from ASL (0.0-1.0)
If you want to help us and play a little:
- Grab the python code in this message: https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/message/1340?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,USRPAudio,20,2,0,19300038
- Return your Analog_Bridge.ini audio section back to stock (turn off AB local audio)
- Make sure your SignalLink is the default audio device
- Make sure your USRP ports in AB.ini are set to the defaults
- Run the python app above and it should get USRP packets from AB and turn them into audio which is output to the default audio device.
- The SL vox should take over the ptt processing.
If you hear audio come out of your radio, then transmit on a local FM radio and press the space bar on the python app (it was ment for another purpose). If that works, I can port some simple vox code into USRPAudio.py
Join main@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.