Multiple instances of Bridge

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Hi All,
    Some how I think I accidentally unsubscribed from the group a couple of months ago (I was trying to unsub from another list and I think I wasn't paying attention). Anyway...

    So when last I was on the list, I vaguely remember someone asking if it was possible to run multiple bridges on one machine.

    Situation: I have one bridge running for a private node for me to connect easily from work for one of my local clubs DMR TG. I am hosting the Allstar node for another club I am with and want to bridge that to our (another) DMR TG. The problem: Both nodes are on the same machine. Basically I need to run two copies of the three programs on the same machine. For whatever reason, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this one and am afraid I am over thinking it. Does anyone do this and how easy is it? Why am I having brain vapor lock?

     Thanks much!
          Jeff