Re: dmr

Jason Johnston

Make sure all of your firmware is updated everywhere.  I'm not as familiar with the MMDVM setup, but with CBridges and repeaters, outdated firmware will behave as you are describing.

photo
Jason Johnston
KC5HWB, Ham Radio 2.0

817-601-7228 | jason@...

www.HamRadio2.com

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 9:17 AM Mark N2NUO <n2nuo@...> wrote:

I was looking up your DMRID and I do not see that there was a DMRID issued to you. If you do have one, supply us with the info0rmation and the server you are trying to connect to and we could help you.

Mark

On 09/22/2018 10:28 PM, kd8itc via Groups.Io wrote:
mmdvm bridge not staying connected was last night now it keeps opening and closing

--
73 de
Jason - KC5HWB