Re: Analog to DMR - almost there! #brandmeister

Mike KB8JNM

Password=passw0rd

...mike/kb8jnm

On 9/26/2018 11:57 PM, Dan Keizer wrote:
Thanks for the help.  I've pretty much followed the instructions as far as I can tell.
I have specified the dmr id with the 2 digit extension has recommended. I've specified my brandmeister password and verified it.
I did not change any color code - not sure if that matters?
I am having the issue with the MMDVM_Bridge program - and have not progressed to changing/configuring the Analog yet.
Here's my ini file - less pass.  I can't see anything myself.
I'm still hunting. 73, Dan ve4drk
[General]
Callsign=VE4DRK
Id=302401901
Timeout=180
Duplex=0
[Info]
RXFrequency=146475000
TXFrequency=146475000
Power=1
Latitude=49.836801
Longitude=-97.078143
Height=0
Location=Winnipeg, MB (EN19lu)
Description=MMDVM_Bridge
URL=https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch
[Log]
# Logging levels, 0=No logging, 1=Debug, 2=Message, 3=Info, 4=Warning, 5=Error, 6=Fatal
DisplayLevel=1
FileLevel=2
FilePath=/var/log/mmdvm
FileRoot=MMDVM_Bridge
[DMR Id Lookup]
File=/var/lib/mmdvm/DMRIds.dat
Time=24
[NXDN Id Lookup]
File=/var/lib/mmdvm/NXDN.csv
Time=24
[Modem]
Port=/dev/null
RSSIMappingFile=RSSI.dat
Trace=0
Debug=0
[D-Star]
Enable=0
Module=C
[DMR]
Enable=1
ColorCode=1
EmbeddedLCOnly=1
DumpTAData=0
[System Fusion]
Enable=0
[P25]
Enable=0
NAC=293
[NXDN]
Enable=0
RAN=1
Id=12345
[D-Star Network]
Enable=0
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=20010
LocalPort=20011
Debug=0
[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=158.69.203.89
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=<brandmeister.login.cred>
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=1
[System Fusion Network]
Enable=0
LocalAddress=0
LocalPort=3200
GatewayAddress=ysfreflector.dvswitch.org
GatewayPort=42166
Debug=0
[P25 Network]
Enable=0