Re: DMR/AllStar one way audio

Eddie Lim 9W2LWK

I have md380-emu running too on my pi3, dmr to ASL audio is OK, but ASL to DMR , there are a lot of DMR stations complain that my audio is like a robot.

Any optimization can be done?

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018, 8:20 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Jeff,
The logs are there to help in troubleshooting. Since your problem is ASL -> DMR, consider the following diagram:
ASL -> Analog_Bridge -> MMDVM_Bridge -> BrandMeister
When traffic is coming in from ASL do you see it in the Analog_Bridge log?
Do you see it in the MMDVM_Bridge log?

Steve N4IRS

On 10/2/2018 2:02 AM, jeff@... wrote:
Running Allstarlink (ASL) with Analog_Bridge , md380-emu and MMDVM_Bridge......

Got it up and running last night, had a qso from allstar to dmr and DMR back to allstar with "PERFECT" audio quality!

after a reboot of the server only one way audio from DMR to ALLSTAR, no audio from allstar passes to DMR, any Ideas??
I have checked/rechecked all the settings and everything thing looks in order, My node is showing up fine on Allstar and also
showing fine on the brandmeister system...