From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:28 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR/AllStar one way audio

Just to add one more method of thinking to this...

If your dmr bridge is a private node,
Use 2 public nodes.
-1 connected to it in rx for public monitoring.
-1 you have selective 'who can use' using ASL whitelist enabled for trx

yet there are other methods, but I guess this has you thinking about it now.

...mike/kb8jnm