Re: HB_Bridge branch of HBlink

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Yeah, I love that – it’s never finished :) But it will be good enough to merge in at some point.

On Oct 2, 2018, at 9:07 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

I would say that once Cort has finished (is software EVER finished?) adding OpenBridge to HBlink, we can look at adding HB_Bridge into that version.

On 10/2/2018 10:03 AM, Bill N2WNS wrote:
Currently I run Repeater->Hytera-Gateway->DMRGateway->HBlink->DMRlink->C-Bridge. It runs pretty well with the exception of reporting RSSI. It sounds like I'm going to have to migrate away from the legacy HB_Bridge/IPSC_Bridge. What path would best suit my situation?

-Bill
 N2WNS

--
Cort Buffington