From: "Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io" <n0mjs@...>
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Sent: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] HB_Bridge branch of HBlink

When I reverse engineered IPSC, it was absolutely critical to have a real Motorola repeater here in front of me, physically on my LAN to analyze. As I’ve said for years, when I actually have a Hytera repeater I can do the same with, I can start working on Hytera support.

On Oct 3, 2018, at 8:31 AM, Kim-Benjamin Lütkemeier via Groups.Io <kbluetkemeier@...> wrote:

But I think it’s closed source yes?

Shit is you need so many tools

Best solution is like dmrlink but it’s not working with hytera.

Maybe it’s possible to reverse the hytera to mmdvm software

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 03.10.2018 um 14:41 schrieb Bill N2WNS <n2wns.radio@...>:

It's called Hytera to MMDVM gateway. The guys in Austria wrote it.

-Bill
 N2WNS

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 7:30 AM Jason Johnston <kc5hwb@...> wrote:
This interests me as I've been looking for a way to get hytera to talk to our cbridge. Which piece of software is the "hytera-bridge"?

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018, 9:47 AM Bill N2WNS <n2wns.radio@...> wrote:
That sounds like a plan. The DMRlink side of the system is usually good. It's the HBlink side I would like to monitor. I'll keep an eye out for any updates.

-Bill
 N2WNS

--
73 de