Re: Newbie Problem

Jeff Carrier

Oddly enough we (K0JSC & K1DDN) just worked you on 40 meters!  Not that it's related to the issue at hand.  When you listen to hoseline which audio is garbled?  Audio incoming or outgoing audio?

de K0JSC

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 8:22 PM AA4II <aa4ii@...> wrote:
I have my Allstar node setup with everything and can hear myself great on hoseline. My problem is that when someone tries to connect to me on DMR I get a kerchunk and no audio. When I monitor hoseline I hear garbled audio. Any ideas what I have done wrong? I tried changing the talk group number and got the same thing.