Re: Newbie Problem

K4VL

Thanks for the update Corey

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:44 AM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
THe master 3108 is back up and running.  Mark told me it appeard that the hosting provider remouted the drive a few times which caused errors with BM being realtime.

Long story short it is up and running again.

Corey  N3FE

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 9:35 AM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
Hoseline is a totally separate service and is not part of a master server.  The masters only send the audio to hoseline.  Hoseline is managed overseas and the master owners do not have access to it.
Corey

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 9:29 AM AA4II <aa4ii@...> wrote:
It just came back up but I cannot hear my audio coming through hoseline anymore

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:26 AM <jeff@...> wrote:
3108 has been off line all night, as as of one hour ago as well....