Re: [Newbie!] Mute Parrot ?

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

The part that matters is what I’ve quoted below. This should not be a configuration error, but something else wrong.

For the name error to be true, that subscriber_ids is not defined (globally) would mean you should have seen an error on startup with line 508 where this happens:

subscriber_ids = mk_id_dict(CONFIG['ALIASES']['PATH'], CONFIG['ALIASES']['SUBSCRIBER_FILE’])

Take a look at the logging output when you start hb_confbridge.py and send me anything after message about registration ACL (Access Control List) and before "HBlink \'hb_router.py\' (c) 2016 N0MJS & the K0USY Group - SYSTEM STARTING…”

Please use PM, there’s no need to spam the list with it. Also indicate if you have changed ANYTHING in the source files, no matter how small it seems.

0x49 DE N0MJS

On Oct 17, 2018, at 6:18 PM, Rob MW0CQU <mw0cqu@...> wrote:

  File "./hb_confbridge.py", line 259, in dmrd_received

    self._system, int_id(_stream_id), get_alias(_rf_src, subscriber_ids), int_id(_rf_src), get_alias(_peer_id, peer_ids), int_id(_peer_id), get_alias(_dst_id, talkgroup_ids), int_id(_dst_id), _slot)

exceptions.NameError: global name 'subscriber_ids' is not defined

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501