Re: Newbie Problem

you may need to turn off your node telemetry, I had some issues with this as well. I'll see if i can find the guide i got... i think i got it from this group.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:33 AM AA4II <aa4ii@...> wrote:
For what it's worth hoseline is working again also.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:35 AM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
Hoseline is a totally separate service and is not part of a master server.  The masters only send the audio to hoseline.  Hoseline is managed overseas and the master owners do not have access to it.
Corey

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 9:29 AM AA4II <aa4ii@...> wrote:
It just came back up but I cannot hear my audio coming through hoseline anymore

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:26 AM <jeff@...> wrote:
3108 has been off line all night, as as of one hour ago as well....