Re: Question Could HBlink Master server on a Virtual Server

David KE6UPI

Sorry make that DV_Switch not HB_Link..

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 7:36 PM, David Shaw <shawpbx@...> wrote:
Could HBlink be installed on a SSD VPS or OpenVZ Virtual Server? I have one running a TeamSpeak server. 5 bucks a month and 3TB Transfer. I guess the real questions is. Would a public master help out the group? They have four locations. Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and Miami. If the group thinks it will work and their is a need. I load it up. (Well with help. LOL)