locked sticky Re: Zello interface will NOT happen.

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

As a follow up to this.  The US BM masters owners just talked about this and Zello is NOT to be used on a US BM master .  This is the first and last warning anyone will receive and will be added to the BM wiki in the very near future!

Corey N3FE

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 11:08 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Let me be VERY clear, we are NOT working on Zello in any way, shape or form. That is for someone else to do. NOT US.
Please drop this.

Steve N4IRS

On 10/20/2018 11:05 AM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:
Hi. I would like to know if there is any progress to interconnect ZELLO to Analog_Bridge or MMDVM_Bridge, to interconnect a Zello Group with DMR, DSTAR, NXDN, FUSION, P25 etc ...