locked Re: Blocking users from a network and common sense.

Robert Bretzman

I assure that the blocking of Steve was not intentional. I appreciate everything Steve stands for and has done for the TGIF group. This is the first I have heard of this. Ty who does much of the work on our server from what little I know had to block certain IP's to try and troubleshoot issues we were having with the server. This is all way above my pay grade. I have been trying to get a hold of Ty with no luck. Our server is not working at the moment. As soon as I get a hold of him I will have that unblocked. Steve and anyone else is always welcome on the TGIF Network.
Sorry for any inconvenience or disruptions this has caused.
I will get it resolved..
73
Robert
TGIF ADMIN