Re: Using all digital modes

AA4II <aa4ii@...>

OK great are there any docs or other groups with information about setting up D-Star and C4FM?

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 2:14 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
You will need another ASL node. But you should be clear on terminology, an ASL server can host multiple nodes. So, yes, you will need (want) another node, but you wont need another server.
Hope that helps.

Steve

On 10/23/2018 3:10 PM, AA4II wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been covered already. I have set up my DMR bridge and all is well. I would like to try to bridge D-Star and C4FM into my ASL node too. I was wondering if I could do this on the node I just set up or if I would need to create another ASL node for each of them?