locked Re: Blocking users from a network and common sense.

Steve N4IRS

After assurances from 2 principle people involved in the TGIF network that I was not blocked intentionally, I was ready to let this drop and move on. That was until I received a rather nasty profane e-mail from the guy maintaining their server.
I'm no snowflake and if you talk to me off the radio, you know I use some pretty salty language. I have had a public run-in before with this guy and I will not have any need to connect to the TGIF network on any mode.