locked Re: Blocking users from a network and common sense.

Robert Bretzman

Steve, Your comments are very disappointing and not what Amateur radio is all about. If you have a personal conflict with someone take it up with them. Just because Ty is helping us and you have your differences with him should be just that and not reflect on the TGIF group. I appreciated and showed it many time to you what you did for the TGIF group. Towards the end you became very disrespectful to me not even responding to my e-mail's just as you have not when I was first made aware of the banning mistake.  Sorry you feel this way about our group because of 1 single person. That is not what Amateur radio is all about. But that is your choice.
Good luck and God bless
73
Robert