Re: OpenBridge

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Nope. Nowhere near ready to use. You’ll know it’s ready to use when you see the openbridge branch merged into the master.

I will answer no questions about implementing openbridge until then.

On Oct 24, 2018, at 2:25 PM, Ed W8VT <vacuumtubesforever@...> wrote:

So is OpenBridge  stable and ready to use at this point? I have been using HBLink for the Brandmeister connection on my analog bridge since the first of the year with great success and was going to use it for our next project. Is this now the recommended way to make Brandmeister connections? How does one request this from the BM folks?

Thanks,

Ed W8VT

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206