The C-Bridge can do this..

Tim
K6BIV

On Oct 26, 2018, at 6:53 PM, Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io <chood73@...> wrote:

I may have come across wrong in one of my posts.
I am sorry if I disparaged the BM servers or the people that keep them up and I deeply apologize for that.

I have had some issues with different BM servers not talking to each other sometimes and it segments my network when that happens.
I understand that can happen occasionally since the BM servers are carrying so much traffic and doing so many things.

I was looking for a way to just connect our cluster together on one small server for ultra reliability. If there is such a thing, since we are talking about internet connections (ahem.. Cable companies. lol)

Anyway, I really appreciate EVERYTHING you guys have done and I am a huge proponent of BM. I believe in open networks that bring modes and people together instead of segmenting them.

Again, I sincerely apologize for saying anything negative about the work you guys do.

Chris
WB4ULK