From: DVSwitch@groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io> on behalf of Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>
Sent: 29 June 2017 18:07:51
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] ACL in routing apps

Guys,

Is anyone using the Access Control List function of bridge, confbridge or proxy?

I have written a much better parser that allows you to use ranges for allowed or denied radio IDs…. but if nobody is using it, why bother, right? If I make the changes, you’ll have to change your ACL file format. So, questions are:

1) you want me to update it?
2) if you have no idea what I’m talking about, should I explain more?

0x49 DE N0MJS

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206