Andy,
Thanks for the clarification.

Steve N4IRS

On 11/11/18 5:38 AM, andrew144500@... wrote:
So,
here is a little more information about what is/was going on.
On October 4 a change to MMDVMHost was pushed to github. The change effected P25. https://github.com/g4klx/MMDVMHost/commit/85bc8357aa1967d692901addd6ebefd89a8f32f6
When Andy at Pi-Star updated the binaries for Pi-Star, he rolled in the changes. Those changes broke P25 RF. When the problem was reported to Pi-Star, Andy reverted to a older version of MMDVMHost.
Here is his announcement: https://forum.pistar.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=4003&sid=ffb1861eab2e15bd078550a906388b6b#p4003

If you are running Pi-Star, updating should fix the issue. If you compile your own MMDVMHost, revert to the above commit.

A little more, more information...
Actually, we never reverted back to the older version.
We rewrote the broken P25 part of MMDVM host and pushed that out
through the pistar updates, then offered the changes up to MMDVM
and made Jon aware of the problem. 😀
Regards A.