Re: ASL to DMR Bridge...reading talkgroups

Steve N4IRS

OK, we have been discussing Metadata in general. I don't have a quick answer right now.

Steve N4IRS

On 11/15/18 7:24 PM, Gregory Heinrichs wrote:

with the same principal, call a python script, so i can return the talkgroup number to a webpage.

On 11/15/18 4:22 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Define read. Voice feedback? Allison?

On 11/15/18 7:21 PM, Gregory Heinrichs wrote:
I can change the talkgroup via code below, i was wondering it there is a way to read it as well?
[code]
_sock = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_DGRAM)
cmd = struct.pack("BB", 0x05, len(cmd))[0:2] + cmd
# Set the second value below to match the rxPort in the [AMBE_AUDIO] stanza of Analog_Bridge.ini
_sock.sendto(cmd, ('127.0.0.1', 31100))
_sock.close()
[/code]