Re: ASL to DMR Bridge...reading talkgroups

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Or why not when you run the script to change TG’s just write the new talkgroup to a text file since you have it already? No need to pull it from anywhere. Then just read the Text file into your webpage.

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

E-mail: kc8qch@...

http://kc8qch.dx.am
Hamshack Hotline: 4218