Re: ASL to DMR Bridge...audio quality

Steve N4IRS

How are you connected to the receiver? Pre-emphasised or de-emphasised? Are you running simplex or duplex? If duplex how does the audio sound out the analog transmitter? If simplex, is it a public node that can connect to another node for a audio report?
If all that is good, look at your audio levels from analog to digital.

Steve N4IRS

On 11/16/18 4:02 PM, Neil k8it wrote:
I got the analog bridge to work now. I am now trying to improve the audio quality of the audio sent to DMR.
I correctly am using USBRADIO for my private Allstar node with audio that sounds very compressed.
Would I be better off to switch to SIMPLEUSB?
Is there any tricks to getting more audio bandwidth?

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK