Re: Question Could HBlink Master server on a Virtual Server

Cort <n0mjs@...>

It'll work great on either.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2017, at 9:36 PM, David Shaw <shawpbx@...> wrote:

Could HBlink be installed on a SSD VPS or OpenVZ Virtual Server? I have one running a TeamSpeak server. 5 bucks a month and 3TB Transfer. I guess the real questions is. Would a public master help out the group? They have four locations. Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and Miami. If the group thinks it will work and their is a need. I load it up. (Well with help. LOL)

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson