Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] ASL to DMR Bridge...audiuo quality

It's my experience that the audio is much wider in analog.  The largest issue that I had when setting up analog bridge was getting the levels adjusted correctly in terms of the gain control within analog bridge itself.  Once I was able to get those to a good level it all fell in place and sounds great now, and we are primarily using USBRADIO for all of our ASL nodes.

JJC
N0PKT

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 2:02 PM Neil k8it <k8it@...> wrote:
I got the analog bridge to work now. I am now trying to improve the audio quality of the audio sent to DMR.
I correctly am using USBRADIO for my private Allstar node with audio that sounds very compressed.
Would I be better off to switch to SIMPLEUSB?
Is there any tricks to getting more audio bandwidth?

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK