Re: XLX 2 XLX Connection

david bencini ik5xmk

>Why re-invent the wheel ??

Why maybe I started working on XLX from the first version and I know good things and faults?

If you have an XLX with transcoding and an XLX WITHOUT transcoding, how do you connect them together? The peer system works great if all XLXs have the same technical characteristics. There are many realities in the world and not everyone uses a single XLX for the whole country.

What we need is simply a "collector" with dstar protocol and not mmdvm. I understand that MMDVM_Bridge, DVSwitch, etc. etc. they can not do this. OK.

Unfortunately, XRF no longer had any development, but as a "collector" it could be fine, but it has no control and causes loops with ease.

There is YSF2DMR, we hope will also be implemented DCS2DPLUS for the dstar, or similar.

Thanks anyway, 73