Is this even possible?

Jim Gifford - K9AGR

I've reached the point where I need someone with experience with these tools to point me in the right direction.  I think I am getting overwhelmed with too much "there's more than one way to do it" combined with not knowing the limitations of the various branches of dmrlink and hblink (IPSC_Bridge and HB_Bridge specifically).

I have the need to connect 2 repeaters up to 2 different networks simultaneously.  One repeater is Mototrbo/IPSC and the other is MMDVM/Pi-Star.  One of the networks is a cBridge, and the other is Brandmeister.

On the IPSC repeater, the requirement is to have TS1 TG8802 and TS2 TG3151 by default, with TG8802 sourced from the cBridge, and TG3151 sourced from either the cBridge or Brandmeister.  I can get it from either source, but TG8802 is only from the cBridge due to policy.  The part that makes it difficult for me to know how to implement it is that the repeater owner wants TS1 to share with "any possible" BM TG, with a PTT setup with 15 minute timeout to revert to TG8802.

On the MMDVM repeater, the requirement is to have TS1 TG8802 and TS2 TG3151 by default.  Again, TG8802 sourced from the cBridge, and TG3151 from either.  The repeater owner on this one is me, and I'd rather have my PTT groups on TS2, and I don't necessarily care if it is "any possible" BM TG or simply a predefined subset.

Eventually, we might add additional DMR repeaters into the mix, and have different requirements for them.

I've started with a pristine install of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, updated it, added Steve's DVSwitch-System-Builder script, and followed its directions.

Any suggestions for the best way to implement the system as described, or as closely as possible?

Thanks in advance,
Jim KD4PPG