Re: DStar XLX Reflector to ASL

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

I just use the google doc that was provided by mike and Steve for dmr. I don’t have c4fm setup yet so. Once I figure out a it dstar that was my next project.

Jeff

From: main@dvswitch.groups.io on behalf of Richard Hyde <kyserver@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 18:33
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DStar XLX Reflector to ASL

Hey Jeff, Do you have a PDF how to on the setup for the ASL to C4FM  or DMR ? I can not get mine going.. Tried on a node at home and on a V-server ..

Thanks,
             Richard Hyde
                KE4GJG

           London, KY 40741

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 2:28 PM Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH <kc8qch@...> wrote:

I have a feeling this is an easy one. I am currently using Analog bridge and MMDVM Bridge for DMR, no sweat there (I have setup a bunch of those). I want to bring in D-Star and YSF to the system. I know that MMDVM will allow me to do that with one instance and I know that I will need multiple instances of Analog Bridge. Got that down. We have an XLX Reflector currently running and I want to bridge a service node to that reflector for our main system.

I’ve looked at the INI files and I think I have a rough idea of where to put things, but what do I put where? What all info do I need about the XLX Reflector to bridge it?

Thanks.

   Jeff

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

E-mail: kc8qch@...