Re: Installing DVSwitch

Steve N4IRS

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit

What does not work in DVSwitch-System-Builder? What are you trying to do?

Steve N4IRS

On 11/25/18 8:02 PM, Guillermo HK4KM via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello group.

I have been trying to install DVSwitch but following the document "Draft DMRGateway Install Notes", when I get to the Install and test DMRGateway part I can't go beyond point 3 as the file in point 4 does not exist.  Is there a revised document I can follow?

I also tried the
DVSwitch-System-Builder and that also does not work.

Any complete, correct set of instructions I can find to get this set up?

Thanks in advance.