Re: Installing DVSwitch

Frank Decuire

Guillermo

If you are a visual learner check out this YouTube video it worked great for me. The narrator also refers to the document.

Frank k6fed

On Sunday, November 25, 2018, 5:02 PM, Guillermo HK4KM via Groups.Io <hk4km@...> wrote:

Hello group.

I have been trying to install DVSwitch but following the document "Draft DMRGateway Install Notes", when I get to the Install and test DMRGateway part I can't go beyond point 3 as the file in point 4 does not exist.  Is there a revised document I can follow?

I also tried the
DVSwitch-System-Builder and that also does not work.

Any complete, correct set of instructions I can find to get this set up?

Thanks in advance.