Re: Installing DVSwitch

Steve N4IRS

DMRGateway no longer exists. The document is no longer valid. I will be removing the document as soon as I finish this message. Use this document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit?usp=sharing

Steve N4IRS

On 11/26/18 6:46 AM, Guillermo HK4KM via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks for your reply, Mike.

I went to the Files section on the site and downloaded this:

https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/files/Draft%20DMRGateway%20Install%20notes.odt

As I stated in my original message, all goes well until I get to the point where it says:

   4: Copy the proper version of DMRG to the destination directory. Execute cp DMRGateway.armv7 /opt/DMRGateway/ DMRGateway

I don't have a DMRGateway.armv7 file to copy in that directory, nor in any other directory in /srv/DMRGateway