Re: A couple of items over the past week

Steve N4IRS

I have not seen that issue with parrot. As to revert, yes it should unless P25Gateway is seeing traffic of some kind. Again, the logs.

Steve

On 12/1/18 9:44 AM, Mike AE4ML wrote:
has anyone expierenced this with parrot. I have had two repeaters do this to me.
I use TG10 and send my voice message and two minutes later it responds.  Seemed odd. I power cycled the pi and that didn’t help.
Next trip up I need to pull the logs.

Another site.
I have a private TG and I also allow other talkgroups. The system is locking on the last talkgroup. I thought there was a timeout that would revert to a preset talkgroup.

Mike