Re: ACL in routing apps

Matthew 2E0SIP

How would you signal it to re-read it? Network socket? Signal to the process?
My personal suggestion would be to explore using a distributed distributed hash table such as memcached or REDIS, so external processes can add/remove the ACLs when required.

A distributed 'database' could also be used in future for ensuring redundancy (Two HB Link servers, with shared states),  'switching' private calls (I.E which DMR ID is behind which HB/IPSC client for efficient routing of calls), and also aid with building a user interface similar to the BM dashboard where a user can assign and unassign talk groups

Maybe I'm getting carried away...