Re: ASL playback and morse distorted when bridge is running

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

Va3drv,

I have sent you a direct email without a response 2 days ago and also called you on the air.  You node is sending telemetry to 91 where it should not be used!

Please remove it from talkgroup 91.

Corey N3FE

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:34 AM va3dxv <va3dxv@...> wrote:
Hi folks,

I have ASL running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ and 3B at two sites. Both running DVSwitch for DMR on a private node.

I've started noticing choppy/distorted sounding morse ID's and audio file playback. To the point where an 800hz morse tone sounds like a buzz, not a tone.

This happens whether the private node is connected to the main node or not. ASL audio over the network seems to still be OK.

I've found that when I kill any one of the bridge or md380emu processes, the audio immediately clears up.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you