Re: ASL playback and morse distorted when bridge is running

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I pulled the email address you used to register with in bm and sent the email from my personal address.

Corey

On Dec 5, 2018, at 8:33 PM, va3dxv <va3dxv@...> wrote:

Corey, could you please tell me what email address you used and where you got it? I'm concerned that I didn't receive the email. If there's an incorrect address published somewhere I'd like to rectify it so that i can be contacted in the event something is malfunctioning.

My apologies for the noise and annoyance, I disconnected from all TG's when I saw what was happening. After returning to that device just a few minutes ago, I've found out what caused it (https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/allstarlink/topic/dmr_on_the_fly_shell_script/28137868)