Re: ASL <-> XLX No analog audio?

Steve KC1AWV

Unfortunately, not yet. I am using the md380 software codec right now, and I would like to test a hardware AMBE dongle. I will have to purchase another pair and send the audio over to the transcoding server, as the ASL and XLX servers are housed in a colo data center that I do not have physical access to. I intended to do this anyway, to see if I can get DStar, DMR and YSF all on one module talking to each other.

Please let me know if you make any progress. I do want to keep this topic open to see if anyone else has input, as well as providing my own status updates with this project.

If there are people interested in testing the system I have in place, please do. The inbound connections available are:

ASL node 46550
Echolink KC1AWV-L
XLX740 Module B (Transcoding)

Thanks!
-Steve KC1AWV

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018, 8:39 PM adshar64 via Groups.Io <adshar64=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Steve, Did you find a fix for this issue, i have the same here ?

Murray.