Re: AllStarLink/ASL-Install

Steve KC1AWV

It looks like Manuel is making a system of his own design, including all the digital and analog networking systems into one device. While his implementation is a custom one, a lot of the ideas are solid and should be compatible. The install of ASL onto the Pi with other software shouldn't be an issue, just need to be aware that a custom setup like that will have some issues that will need to be worked out before moving the system from alpha to a beta.

Putting the kernel headers on hold might be a little late for that, since the kernel version that was on the Pi was one that looked newer, I think. The DKMS build flashed by faster than I would have liked. Which kernel runs on the Pi image?