Re: NXDNReflector with DVSwitch

JJ Cummings

So how do I tie NXDNGateway into DVSwitch, I don't even see packets sourcing from DVSwitch toward anything... I'll try it with NXDNGateway in between such as follows and see what happens:

NXDNReflector <-> NXDNGateway <-> DVSwitch etc....

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 7:28 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
OK,
Yes it works with YSF. No it does not work with NXDN. You need NXDNGateway.

On 12/14/2018 9:09 AM, JJ Cummings wrote:
I am not, I’m doing what I have with YSFReflector that works.. so

NXDNReflector <-> DVSwitch <-> Analog_Bridge

Where DVSwitch of course makes the outbound connections to either side etc..

Sent from the iRoad

On Dec 13, 2018, at 23:47, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

Are you running NXDNGateway?