Re: [Allstar Digital] Strange signals on AllStarlink Node 2600

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

The DStar side of things is controlled with "remotecontrol" which comes in GUI and command line forms.  Macros from the ASL side would allow you to have reflector agility.

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Steve Zingman <szingman@...> wrote:
We have started Alpha testing a simple D-Star <---> AllStar bridge on ASL node 2600.
As we have said many times, Using DummyRepeater, and ircDDBGateway. Mike hacked DummyRepeater to "add" support for USRP. So it looks like this"

ASL <---> DummyRepeater <---> ircDDBGateway <---> D-Star Network(s)

This is NOT D-Star_Bridge. This is simply a proof of concept. As of now it is one way. The changes made are to 1 file in DummyRepeater. Once everything works we will release the patch
Dummy repeater is not a command line program (yet) so it does require a console.

Audio also available on EchoLink N4IRS-L

Let the fun continue.

--
---
"What are HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge and Analog_Bridge?"