Re: Setting up DMRLink <-> KBLink #best_practices #dmrlink #hblink

Jason Johnston

I was able to get it downgraded and I ran the pip install dmr_utils cmd again, and it seems to work - although it says I have everything that I need

I DID do the upgrade manually, since the OS prompted me to do that, so having a line in your instructions, saying to avoid this, would be helpful.

Now that I have that done, what would be the next step to get it to actually connect to the cbridge?

This Ubuntu box is a test box, we can do anything we want to do, and aren't going to lose anything.  Fire away.