C-Bridge to P25 Reflector Bridge

Michael KD5DFB

Happy New Year Everyone!

Looking for some guidance on my C-Bridge to P25 Reflector bridge.

I had a working instance running on a RPi and moving it to my cloud based server. It was setup with the following modules

cbridge<-->IPSC_Bridge<-->Analog_Bridge_DMR<-->Analog_Bridge_P25<-->MMDVM_Bridge<-->P25Gateway<-->P25Reflector

My question is, using IPSC_bridge it passes all the TS and TG to the analog bridge. How can I can I limit it to TS 2 and TG 8207?

Would I use confbridge.py and define it in the confbridge_rules? I know when using IPSC-bridge, I define the ports to connect to analog_bridge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Michael KD5DFB