Re: Interface ASL into existing bridge

Michael KD5DFB

Awesome, Thank you! I just couldn't see it.

Now if I could figure out how to limit the TS and TGs that go to P25

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 7:14 PM JJ Cummings <cummingsj@...> wrote:
ha!

So given what I'm looking at you could interface another MMDVM_Bridge into the P25Gateway and then Analog_Bridge using USRP into ASL from MMDVM_Bridge...

So the chain from your existing P25Gateway <-> NewMMDVM_Bridge <-> Analog_Bridge <-> USRP ASL

You could do the same on the CBridge side with DMRLink...

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 6:10 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
The bridge formerly known as Prince? Sorry a little punchy tonight.

On 1/2/19 8:07 PM, JJ Cummings wrote:
Much much more info is needed, that said the answer is likely YES that you can interface ASL into existing bridges for other modes also.... but each has its own complexities and there is no single answer to interface ASL into an existing ambiguous bridge ;-P

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 6:04 PM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Would you like to say what kind of bridge ?

Or

Exactly what you are trying to achieve ?

...mike/kb8jnm

On 1/2/2019 6:29 PM, KD5DFB wrote:
Hello, Group,

Is there a way to interface ASL into an existing bridge?

Michael KD5DFB