Re: Beta testing of DummyRepeater for ASL

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Steve,

I'm probably going to run this with one of my older Internet Labs
DV-Dongles, as those are what's available for D-STAR if I also have a
DMR bridge set up. A question; can you have multiple instances of the
USRP channel driver or would I have to have two separate AllStar
machines for that. Not that having them would be an issue, just
curiosity catching the mousetrap here.

Matthew

N8OHU

On 7/3/2017 12:09 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Beta testing of a simple D-Star <---> AllStar bridge can begin
<https://github.com/N4IRS/Analog_Bridge/tree/master/DummyRepeater>

This is NOT D-Star_Bridge. The changes made are to 1 file in
DummyRepeater. This does require a Vocoder. I am using a PiDV from
NWD. I will test this with a ThumbDV. Dummy repeater is not a command
line program, so it does require a console. I am testing a solution to
run this headless. Once everything works we will release the patch.
Audio also available on EchoLink N4IRS-L

73, Steve N4IRS

---
http://www.avg.com