Hblink passwords

Jean Darmont

Hi from France, and first of all happy new year 2019 to all members of the group, and thanks for all the job done here !
I run an hblink server here with three different Masters and everything is running perfectly.
I would like to know if there is a way to assign an individual password to join a specific Master as they all have the same passwords.
If i try to assign a different password to a Master then, it will fail to connect.
This hblink server runs in a very simple way, allowing hotspots users to connect to it with no interconnections to other server of any kind.
The idea behind multiples Master is to have different " channels " covering different topics for different users.

Hope that i have been clear enough have a good day,  73's from Jean F6KNB team.