Re: Hblink passwords

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Jean,

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

My main production system currently has 4 masters and all four use different passwords – no problem. The only thing I can think of is to look at each master carefully and make sure that you’re aiming the repeaters at the right UDP Port number for each Master.

On Jan 2, 2019, at 11:39 PM, Jean Darmont <14ca101@...> wrote:

Hi from France, and first of all happy new year 2019 to all members of the group, and thanks for all the job done here !
I run an hblink server here with three different Masters and everything is running perfectly.
I would like to know if there is a way to assign an individual password to join a specific Master as they all have the same passwords.
If i try to assign a different password to a Master then, it will fail to connect.
This hblink server runs in a very simple way, allowing hotspots users to connect to it with no interconnections to other server of any kind.
The idea behind multiples Master is to have different " channels " covering different topics for different users.

Hope that i have been clear enough have a good day,  73's from Jean F6KNB team.

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206