Re: Potential Openbridge usage

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I am using the minimal single core and 1 gig of ram with 3 different OB connections and many talkgroups at that, some repeaters, and a cbridge ipsc connection and The virtual machine is pretty much sitting idle.

Corey n3fe

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 9:00 PM Bill N2WNS <n2wns.radio@...> wrote:
I'm looking to spin up 2 C-Bridges in two different geographic areas that will have different traffic needs. To ease administration on the upstream the BM/MARC providers, should I implement OB to get the TG traffic, then distribute the traffic from OB to the C-Bridges? What kind of processing power and memory would be required in a virtual environment for such an install?

Thanks, -Bill N2WNS