Re: Potential Openbridge usage

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

On Jan 3, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Bill N2WNS <n2wns.radio@...> wrote:

I'm looking to spin up 2 C-Bridges in two different geographic areas that will have different traffic needs. To ease administration on the upstream the BM/MARC providers, should I implement OB to get the TG traffic, then distribute the traffic from OB to the C-Bridges?

If you have c-Bridges you should just use the CC-CC protocol between them and MARC’s c-Bridges and to BM’s servers (which also speak c-Bridge). Stuffing my software in the middle of a setup like this is necessary. You already have everything you need.

Thanks, -Bill N2WNS

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501